Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time to update my blog!

Finally I felt the need to update my blog. These past months I had so much I wanted to write about, I would think about new topics while I am getting ready to sleep or driving or in the shower, yet I could not bring myself to write any new posts. I then realized how difficult it is to keep a blog updated. Hats off to all of you who keep others entertained with your blog updates. Probably you deserve an award for this. Let me think of an award and pass to all the people who keep me entertained with their blog posts. As usual I have been reading a lot of blogs, even though I never kept mine updated.

These past few months so many changes have happened to me. Both on the personal and professional front. Luckily all these changes have been really good for me and I am happy about that.

I hope I can manage to write some new posts once in while..we'll see :-)

4 comments:

Laksh said...

Glad to see you in action. Here's to many more blog posts! :)

Anonymous said...

Good to "hear" from you again :) . Looking forward to reading about what you have been busy with...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the positive changes! I think the frequency of my blogging has become somewhat regular, if I may so, only because I made conscious attempts to write one post per week or 10 days. Something that I like to do in my "me time" these days. - Suman

mitr_bayarea said...

Welcome back....