Monday, June 23, 2008

The 10 Revelations

Mitr tagged me to reveal 10 secrets about myself. Here it goes:

1. I am a couch potato. Though I might discuss interesting hobbies with my friends and family, I can almost spend the entire day watching TV.

2. I can stay at home without stepping out of my house for months and months, if need be. I love my home and do not feel the need to venture out much, even though I might keep suggesting to my husband what places we should visit all the time.

3. I have always wanted to learn more in my field and qualify myself, and I know I can do it if I put my heart and soul into it, but I rarely do.

4. I can be extremely motivated at work to complete the task assigned to me. I will go any lengths to get my work done on time.

5. I hate letting down people who trust me - be it my family, friends or co-workers. I will put pressure on myself to not let down people, even though I know that sometimes it is inevitable and not in my control.

6. I sometimes evilly test the levels of my husband's extraordinary patience.

7. If some issue is bothering me, I cannot carry on day to day activities normally. I will be obsessed about it until I have a solution for it.

8. I envy my husband's ability to stick to a routine and not get bored by it.

9. Even though I prefer others be blunt and open with me, it is extremely hard for me to say what I feel sometimes.

10. I did not rag my juniors at college much, but I enjoyed ragging them when I did. :-)

7 comments:

mitr_bayarea said...

Na_an- thanks for getting to that so quickly...some of the things in the list such as testing ur hubby's patience etc. sure surprised me, knowing you, that can't possibly be all that true.

na_an said...

its true..thats why it is a secret!..my husband will be ready to complain..:-)..

Rajitha said...

omg!! i am so with you on points
1-4...gotta check out the rest of ur blog!

na_an said...

rajitha..thats cool..good to know that there is somebody else out there who shares some of my secrets :-)

thanks for visiting my blog. You have a neat blog..

Sachita said...

Yeah, even I found the "testing the patience" bit surprising. Evil is so not you:)

Sachita said...

Time to update the blog, no?

SASA said...

came across your blog thru mitr. i most certainly am what you have described in 1- 5,& 7. I can stay at home forever and ever. Why, I have been like that before having kids. And I simply cannot concentrate on anything else, if there is even a small thing that is bothering my mind!