Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Nothing very memorable for Memorial Day!

I have not posted any new blogs for the past week or so, mainly because I do not have any new stuff to post and I have been really busy relaxing!! :-). But, I have been reading other people's blogs frequently.

I read many blogs where bloggers had posted about their memorial day trips. It was fun reading them. We did not make any trips this memorial day and it was great. Right from childhood, I have always been a home person. I love staying at home and relaxing (or being lazy :-)). I love the relaxed pace of doing things during the long weekend. Previous two Memorial Day weekends we went to Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe respectively. I am posting a pic. of Lake Tahoe just for the heck of it. :-).



So, this memorial day was a lot of fun just relaxing. But, we did a lot of prep work for my father-in-law's trip- getting his room organized, some basic shopping for him and basically doing everything to welcome him. :-) My father-in-law landed yesterday and it is great to have him with us.

2 comments:

mitr_bayarea said...

Na_an- staying home during long weekends is a nice way to catch up on R&R; glad to know that ur fil has arrived, hope he has a pleasant stay with you folks.

I've booky tagged you, please see my blog for rules and details.

Sachita said...

Na_an,

I could totally co-relate with home person tag. I am one too:)